Your precision machining source for the small parts that make a big difference.
We want to help your products and business succeed by producing precision components to your exacting specifications.
We specialize in precision wire EDM machining and manufacturing
- Small, nimble job shop
- Specialized electrical discharge machining (EDM) equipment
- Direct communication with the machinists performing the work
60 Years Combined Experience
- Extensive experience in medical device manufacturing and other industries such as military, government, dental, and HVAC
- Custom fixtures, gages and prototypes
- EDM and manual machining expertise including EDM drilling
- Production consulting services to improve your teams and products
ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO standards of excellence and production quality
- Exacting quality standards. Read our Quality Policy.
We’ll help your team with tolerancing decisions and process choices before the drawings are sent out for quotation. We can also assist you in setting up your own manufacturing and inspection operations.
With our extensive experience prototyping and manufacturing, we can create prototypes and components for everything from heart valves to artificial knees to surgical instruments and many other non-medical components.
We’re your job shop partner
We help professionals in a range of roles understand how we can support you and your companies with your small part production needs.
Have a delivery bind?
We’re a reliable, quality supplier that can turn work around quickly at a fair price when you need it.
Have a request that doesn’t fit your schedule?
We help production managers deliver on orders when their schedules or people are overloaded so they don’t have to say no to customer requests.
Need an outside supplier?
We help shop owners decide how to hire out jobs that don’t fit their organization, or that they don’t have time to do, but that have to be done right.
Our Smallest Work
Our experience with making very small parts, like the interlocking catheter components in the photo at right, demonstrates our abilities in a manufacturing climate trending toward more miniaturization. Small parts demand closer tolerances and attention to detail.
For those tiny projects that require great attention to detail, leave it to us.